Calling EXPIREDs

Hi, this is (Agent's Name) with Keller Williams Realty. 

Is this the owner of the property on (Address)? (WFA)

Great! Well, we work with a lot of buyers in your area and I was surprised to see your home pop up on my list of expired listings because your home has not sold yet. Are you still interested on selling your home? (WFA)

(If Yes..)
Excellent, I am going to be in your area today at (State time) or would (State time) be better for you? (WFA)

Perfect, by the way, when we get this home sold for you, where will you be going next? (WFA)

Wow, that’s exciting. Ideally, how soon do you need to be there? (WFA)

Ouch, you should have been there already!”

“Mr./Mrs. Seller, before I stop by today, I am going to email you a packet of information. This information is everything you need to know to get your home sold. Please review this information before I arrive so that when I am there we can focus on what’s most important to you.” Fair enough?
See you then.

If No (not deciding to sell right now)
I appreciate the fact you are considering (fill in answer) and you know what, that might be the best thing for you. You are smart to be considering all of your options, however, let me ask you a quick question.
  • If I were to bring a buyer to you..that would purchase the house at YOUR PRICE and close around YOUR SCHEDULE and this buyer has no financing issues, no home contingencies or appraisal issues. Basically, this is the buyer you have been hoping for. You would at least CONSIDER selling the house to them, wouldn’t you?
Do You have a Buyer?
I very well might but I need to see the property first because part of my job is to PREVIEW PROPERTIES FIRST so I don’t waste their time showing them properties that don’t fit what they are looking for, especially my clients on tight timelines.

So listen, I am going to be in your area today so would (State time) or (State time) be better for you? We would sit down for about 15-20 minutes and I will work with you to create a game plan to get the property sold quickly and for top dollar.

“ (Name) , before I stop by today, I am going to drop off a packet of information for you. It is critical that you review the information prior to my arrival so that when I am there we can focus on what’s most important to you.” Fair enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment